BLACK BOX PODS
Delivered flat-packed, part assembled or fully assembled. Super quick installation, up to 70% lighter and low profile floor of just 5mm thin.
Vast range of ‘starting’ designs
Exceeding 100 standard designs as a starting point for your architect. Choose the closest for your project and amend from there.
Kondor’s Acrylic Capped ABS Pods are typically 70% lighter than traditional light-gauge steel constructed Pods. Nominal weight circa 300kg.
Fully thermally insulated panel
The walls are made from a sandwich composite with a 25mm thick Ravatherm XPS core providing ready-insulated walls for thermal and sound efficiency built in. Thermal Conductivity of 0.033 W/m.K and a weighted sound index rating of 44db which would improve even further once lined externally with plasterboard.
As an environmentally conscious company Kondor endeavour to use recycled materials wherever possible.
A tough, hard wearing and incredibly robust modular solution with excellent scratch resistance and high modulus stiffness for impact resistance.
Our Pods can be provided as a fully finished unit or in kit-form for site assembly. The Flat-packed kit-form option is ideal for refurbishment projects.
- Choice of finishes
- Anti-slip vinyl floor finish
- Manufacturers warranties
- Hard wearing, robust construction
- Environmentally conscious use of materials
- The ultimate in lightweight pod construction
- Huge range of existing designs to choose from
- Unique level-access floor design - just 5mm thin
- High gloss ABS wipe-down wall and ceiling finishes
- Bespoke designs and 3D renders from our CAD team
- Flat-packed kit-form option for huge transport cost savings
- Inherent sound reduction and thermal insulation properties